We are still planning on conducting club tryouts tomorrow morning and through out the weekend. Read update below:
- Each player should bring a soccer ball, water bottle, and all related forms. If you don't have a soccer ball, coaches will be able to provide one for your player.
- Saturday U8-U12 ~ 9:00am-10:15am and U13-U19 ~ 10:30am-12pm.
- Sunday U8-U19 3:00m-5:00pm (All age groups).
- Monday U8-U19 5:00-7:00pm (All age groups).
- Tuesday U8-U19 5:00pm-7:00pm (All age groups, Rain Date).
- Goalkeeper Tryout - our goalkeeper coach has a conflict tomorrow, so all goalkeepers will have their tryout on Sunday and Monday. Goalkeepers are still required to show up tomorrow to train with their team.
- Inclement Weather - in case we have inclement weather, all players will be notified before 8am on Saturday morning. Please check your email or club website for field closures www.bufc.soccer.
- BUFC Crush Shoe Drive Fundraiser - please help support our rising U15 girls team with their shoe drive. Simple bring gently used shoes during tryouts and help them raise money. Please look for coach Kevin at the fields if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, Go Beach!!!
Beach United Football Club • PO Box 7265 • Myrtle Beach, SC 29572