BUFC teams compete in various regional and state leagues depending on the level of the team. Many of our teams garnered top honors in their league play and at some of the best tournaments throughout the Southeast.
Our Tryouts/Evaluations give players from around the Myrtle Beach area the opportunity to join a BUFC team. All Players interested in trying out for Beach United Football Club must pre-register online.
Tryout Dates for Fall 2023 & Spring 2024 Boys & Girls:
- Boys and Girls DOB 2016-2012:
- May 3 & 4
- Rain Date: May 6
- Boys and Girls DOB 2011-2005:
- May 10 & 11
- Rain Date: May 12
- BUFC Juniors:
- No tryouts
- No travel
- Start Date: TBA
- Quick Notes
- All players need to bring or send their waiver forms and birth certificate. New players need to bring a birth certificate.
- Players are required to attend at least one (1) session.
- Medical Waivers:
- We have two forms of waivers for this coming year. They need to be filled and emailed back to email@example.com before any scheduled event.
- Uniform Orders:
- We will have sizing charts sent to each player so that we can avoid close contact and touching of samples. We will be using NIKE uniforms for the next 24 months.
- Return to play protocols and coaching assignments will be sent separately to membership.
- League Cost:
- Will be determined and announced soon.
- Market Common (Forbus Court, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577).
- What to Bring:
- Cleats, water, shin guards.
- Tryout Cost:
How to Register:
1. Go to www.bufc.soccer.
2. Click Register/Manage from menu at top of page.
3. You can go directly to the registration page at Register/Manage.
Help with Registration here.
NEW AGE MATRIX - Boys & Girls:
For more information contact Thuba Nkomazana @ 843-267-0164 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.