BUFC respectfully asks EVERYONE to please take a few minutes to familiarize your family with the SCYSA Return to Play protocols - this is for the benefit and safety of all of our players and coaches and families - your strict adherence to these protocols is greatly appreciated!
The full document is here.
A few highlights.....
- Players recommended to wear masks prior to and immediately after training.
- Players required to strictly observe social distancing when not in play (6-10ft).
- Players required to only go to their “station” when not engaged in play.
- Players wash or sanitize their hands prior to and immediately after training
- Players are recommended to wash their clothes and bath immediately up returning home.
- Players recommended to NOT share drinks, food, equipment or clothing at any time.
- Contact outside of play (e.g. high 5s, hugs, etc.) should be avoided at all times.
- If player is diagnosed with Covid -19 or resides with someone diagnosed with Covid-19 then the player is required to quarantine for 14 days.
- Player diagnosed with or living with a person diagnosed with Covid 19 is recommended to share that information with the coach so contact tracing may be used to limit possible exposure.
- Avoid carpooling. Only members of the same family should be in a vehicle together
- Recommended that only one parent accompany player to the complex for practice.
- Parents should have hand sanitizer available for their children before and after each session.
- Parent shall remain in their cars during all activities. They may not congregate at or around the field. If they leave their car for any reason (e.g. to use a restroom) they must wear a facemask and observe social distancing.
- If parents feel the need to communicate with a coach then it is recommended via telecommunications or email.
All questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org - Go Beach!!!