We hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Here is a quick update about soccer and tryouts for our club.
- The State Association (South Carolina Youth Soccer Association) has set June 1st as a day to register teams for the Fall 2020 season. They have also set June 13th as a first day which clubs can start conducting tryouts in our State..
- Beach United FC is formulating a plan to make sure that all of members are safe and ready to return to play. Tryout process will be different this year. We will be evaluating players in smaller groups with no contact. All clubs across the country have been advised to follow this protocol from US Youth Soccer. The process will include two-three different phases of Return to Play. A detailed email will be sent in the next few days to our members.
- Tryout Registration will open in the next few days. If you are still interested or know of any player interested in joining our club please encourage them to sign up for the upcoming year. Tryout information will be posted on our social media outlets, email and website (www.bufc.soccer). Thank you for your continued support.
- No player will be forced to attend tryouts if they don't feel safe to be in close contact with other participants. Several tryout options will be communicated to our membership in the coming days or weeks.
- Coaching Assignments will also be posted soon. Each family will know which coach will be coaching their player for the upcoming season.
- In the meantime, coaches and administrators are being educated on how to best apply these recommendations from our governing body.
A more detailed email will be sent soon to our members. As always, please direct all your questions to email@example.com. We will get through this, Go Beach!!!