Fall Season Training:
- Most of the teams have concluded the fall season except Storm, Panthers, Crush and Strikers. Congratulations to these 4 teams for qualifying for State Cup. These teams will continue to train on the following days:
- November 22, 29
- December 1, 2
- All sessions will be on Field 12 (Field is reserved from 5:30-7:30pm).
- The main complex at Market Common will be closed for repairs until mid-February.
- Only U15 and over teams will participate in fall State Cup. Each team will need to qualify to be eligible for State Cup. Your coach will let you know if your team will be attending State Cup. A seperate fee ($125/player) will be required from players to cover registration and participation expenses. Registration fee is due Nov 28th.
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Club's day-to-day operation will be closed from November 23-28th. Enjoy this break and spend quality time with your families.
Spring Start Date:
- January 19th, 2022 at Ashley Booth (U9 - U14 teams).
- Parents and players, BUFC would enjoy sharing your photos from BUFC events (tournaments, games, fundraisers and practices). If you have a photo that you think would look good on the website, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can email or text it to Thuba - email@example.com & 843-267-0164.
- Tips - close ups, high resolution and 2-3 good pictures.
See you at the field, Go Beach!!!
Beach United Football Club • PO Box 7265 • Myrtle Beach, SC 2957